 |
| Just Married! |

David and Kaitlan were sealed for Time and all Eternity July 19, 2012 in the Columbia River Temple. It was a beautiful day and we are so excited to have another son in the family! We couldn't ask for a better husband for Kaitlan than David. (we are batting 1000 on son-in-laws) They are two peas in a pod. This is defintely a wonderful time in our lives as our family continues to grow. David and Kaitlan are at BYU where Kaitlan is finishing up her last semester and then her internship in Public Health. David is taking preDental classes and will have a couple more years at BYU. It has been a treat for us to have all of our kids going to college together. Last year Kraymer was there with Kortneigh, Shayne and Kaitlan and this year Kade is there with David, Kaitlan, Kortneigh and Shayne. I love it. I don't worry about any of them because they take care of each other. The only downfall is that the boys (Kade and Kraymer) might be mothered to death... but I think they like it. :) Family is a wonderful thing!

 |
| Outside Columbia River Temple |
 |
| The whole Family (well sort of :) |
What a gorgeous family!! I love the life size Kraymer, awesome!
ReplyDelete