Saturday, October 20, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa Eppich?!!

 
Yep! It's true! This lovely couple on the left are going to be parents, making the lovely couple on the right...GRANDPARENTS! Holy Smokes I can't believe it nor can I wait! Kortneigh and baby girl Kelly are doing great and will make her debut early March 2013. Shayne is taking great care of both of them! Exciting things are happening for their sweet little family. Kortneigh graduated from BYU in August 2012 and is teaching swim lessons and life guarding. Shayne is busy finishing up his last semester at BYU while traveling to Med school interviews. (We are praying for them to be admitted to UW med school.) Congratulations Shayne and Kortneigh! You will be awesome parents! There is nothing better. 

1 comment:

  1. We so happy for both of you because from what I hear being Grandparents is pretty awesome. I bet that baby is not going to lack love or attention!

    ReplyDelete