Sunday, September 16, 2012

Another CHS Graduate 2011 - Kade

I'm sure I can't be old enough to have four children to have graduated from high school, but unfortuanately I am. Kade was a joy in high school. He never gave us any trouble (unlike his sisters :)and was a great student. Kade is attending BYU in Provo.  He has a happy attitude pretty much all the time. His only downfall is in tormenting Karigan...resulting in a not so happy attitude for Karigan :) Things are sure different without him around. We really miss him and we really miss his friends hanging out at our house. Here are some pictures to document his graduation from high school. We LOVE you Kade!!


baccalaureate


Kade and Ryan have been best friends since preschool.
Ryan, Kade and Gunner

The fam minus Elder Eppich and David



Austin, Karigan and Kade

Football buddies


 

No comments:

Post a Comment