Thursday, June 2, 2011

Graduating



I can't believe it's time for this baby boy of mine to graduate from high school. He is such a good young man. I'm not ready for him to leave...but I know that's all part of the plan and we're all excited for the new great things that await him! He will attend BYU in the Fall and submit his mission papers at the same time. His last day at CHS was yesterday. He said it didn't really hit him until he hugged his favorite teacher, Mr. Fitzgerald, goodbye. He is at Silverwood today with about 70 of his classmates and looks forward to a weekend of fun. We love you Kraym Dawg!

2 comments:

  1. What a great young man! We definitely consider ourselves related!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe that this fall you will only have 2 at home. SAD, you can have mine anytime for a few hours.

    ReplyDelete