Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kaitlan is Engaged

Yay! Kaitlan is engaged to be married to David Walker. We are so happy for them!! David is a GREAT young man with the added bonus that he is from Othello and his family lives only 20 minutes from us! We are 2/2 in marrying local boys. :) They will be married July 19, 2012 in the Columbia River Temple. She got engaged over the weekend and Todd and I traveled to Provo to surprise her. It was a GREAT weekend being with them and Kortneigh and Shayne! We had sooo much fun plus the weather was wonderfully warm. We talked her into going dress shopping while Todd was with us. (he loves going and claiming that it was his dress selection ha) She just wanted to look but we coerced her into trying them on. The third dress was it and Kortneigh and I started chanting "say yes to the dress, say yes to the dress" it was so funny. But she loved it and looks absolutely gorgeous in it!! We got lots of wedding stuff done in a short amount of time. I can't believe how much easier it is planning a wedding second time around. Congratulations David and Kaitlan!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Kaitlan and David! How exciting and hard to believe any of your kids are old enough to get married. I still remember the girls as babies. CRAZY! So happy for them, they are a great looking couple.

    :)Rachel

    ReplyDelete