Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pioneer Trek 2011

Before During

After

The Pasco and Pasco North Stake combined and completed a pioneer trek last week, August 3-6, 2011. It was amazing, 390 youth and approximately 100 adults treked 20 miles during the hottest 3 days of Summer at Bing Canyon. Our kids loved it. They all said it was the hardest phyiscal thing they have done but definitely the most rewarding. They each told wonderful, faith and testimony building experiences. Kraymer was the stick pull champion of both stakes, which was fun. They were happy to be finished but not as much as Todd. Todd was over all the medical for the trek and I got to go as a member of his team. I can't tell you how many hours of sleep he lost over worry for these kids in preparation for the trek. His committee was great and they did a fabulous job. I'm so glad we got to be a part of it and we would definitely do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment