The Eagles lost the state title game to Cascade Christians 42-35. The Eagles fought hard but just came up short. The boys played their hearts out. Many said it was the best game of the weekend in the Tacoma Dome. I guess it was if you weren't a mother of a player on the team. To see big, tough football players cry, just breaks your heart. Knowing that this was the last time many of these boys would put on their pads and helmets, never to play under the big lights again. I was literally sick to my stomach. We all knew how much the boys wanted the win. But, life goes on and this will be just one of many of life's disappointments that these boys will experience. They will become better men because of it. Still doesn't make it easy. So, now we move on to basketball.....and a wedding.....and Christmas......life definitely doesn't slow down, but I sure wouldn't want it any other way.
Best Friends and Brothers - Kraymer #8, Kade #9









I had a sore back after watching that game from being so tense the whole time. They did great regardless of the outcome.
ReplyDelete