Friday, November 12, 2010
A Taste of His Own Medicine
Every family has one. The mischievous child that was just born that way. The child that lives to torment their mother. The child that thinks he is funny by hiding his mother's favorite jeans and iphone. The child that apparently doesn't realize that the mother always gets the last laugh. My friend emailed this adorable picture and it is way too cute not share. Does his face just not scream "I AM MISCHIEVOUS" So for all of you young mothers that hope that your mischievous child will grow out of it....sorry, probably not going to happen. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh Janet you ruined my day by saying they don't grow out of it. Actually I can handle the mischievousness if the stubbornness will go away but I don't want both:) I pray Hunter is our only "one" in our family because he exhausts me!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I was actually thinking of Hunter when I was typing the post! He is a cutie though :-)
ReplyDelete