Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shayne & Kortneigh's Engagement Pics

Shayne's brother, Daryl, took these engagement pictures for Shayne and Kortneigh yesterday afternoon in Orem. I think they turned out great and most importantly Kortneigh LOVES them. The engagement pictures is what has worried me the most in the whole wedding planning process. Kortneigh is soooo critical of herself in pictures. She always grabs the camera after pictures have been taken of her and starts deleting the ones right away the she doesn't like! Now, I think they will have a hard time deciding which one to choose. Here is just a small sampling of the sweet, soon to be married couple.



3 comments:

  1. I saw these on facebook and she has a chore ahead of her narrowing it down, I LOVE THEM ALL! She is gorgeous..okay I guess Shayne can be gorgeous too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them standing out on the brook! Congratulations! Here's our address Janet:
    2 Denbow Rd. Durham NH 03824
    Thanks for thinking of us and good luck with the busy wedding prep.
    This is Kashann

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had no idea! Congrats. One down and one to go:) Your girls are going to be wonderful wifes and mothers.

    ReplyDelete