Monday, March 23, 2009

Homemade Bread

After FHE tonight, Kortneigh, Hannah, and I decided to make bread.

Kortneigh wanted me to note that she made the loaf in the middle, and that hers' turned out the best:) Whatever.

We try to make bread once a week and deliver it to either "our" missionaries in the MTC or the girls we visit teach.


Since we've been at BYU, we have attempted to make bread a few times. We have tried a few recipes and are looking for other fun recipes, if you have any suggestions, let us know! We now refer to ourselves as artisans of bread. Ha

3 comments:

  1. Maybe I did teach you something afterall...I am so impressed!:-)

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlan, This is my favorite bread recipe - I'm not good at regular bread, but I love banana bread!
    http://www.chow.com/recipes/11387?tag=search_results;results_list
    I hope that link works - otherwise, go to chow.com and type in Sour Cream Banana Bread. I think it's the first one.
    Enjoy!
    (I hear you guys at BYU are done soon - can't wait to see all of you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure Chad would've enjoyed some for his birthday, too bad you are so far away:) It sure looked delicious!

    ReplyDelete