Saturday, March 21, 2009
Camp Out!!
A couple of weekends ago, on a Friday night, Kortneigh, Bridgette, Cody, Cj, Geoff, Mekell and I camped out at the Marriot Center for the big RIVALRY game against the Utes the next day!
People had tents set up and were camping out since Tuesday! There was literally 60 to 70 tents set up all around the Marriot Center! It was so much fun:) Boom Boxes were blaring, frisbee, football, movies, and mini grills set up for hotdogs.
We borrowed a tent from my home-teacher and they had it all set up for us by the time we got there. They warned us that it was a little small...he wasn't lying about that!! I don't know how the 3 of us fit into this tiny tent but we did! This was one of the funnest weekends!
Oh, and BYU won!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Don't you know that it is to COLD to be sleeping in a tent............I hope you had fun
ReplyDelete