I love the Christmas season. I always want to be organized and have shopping done early so that we can bake, Christmas carol and serve others....at least my intentions are good. ha The Christmas season just makes me want to be better all year long. I am happier when I am doing things for other people.
Christmas was different this year with Kraymer gone but it was still great having everyone else home. Family is a wonderful thing. Our lives would be so incomplete without our family. The BYU kids all had three weeks off from school. They got home mid December, so it was great. We enjoyed framily traidtions of games, caroling, eating, baking, movies, bowling, lots of parties and just being together.
We looked forward to Christmas Day so we could skype Kraymer!! I could make myself cry just thinking about seeing and talking with him. He was an hour late skyping and I was so nervous. But when we finally got to see him I didn't cry at all. He was just so happy and peaceful I couldn't even be sad. He is where is suppose to be and where he wants to be.
| Christmas Morning |
![]() |
| Skyping with Elder Eppich in Argentina- 2 pm PST |
This year was the first year we didn't spend Christmas Day at the cabin. We have limited internet service there and wanted to make sure we were able to skype Kraymer. We headed up a couple of days after Christmas with Garrett and Jilayne's family, Sarah and Dexter and Karl and Kathi and Nate. We had so much fun! There was so much snow! We had a great time playing games, snowmobiling and sledding.
| Todd Eppich Family 2012 - Priest Lake |
| I love this picture. |



No comments:
Post a Comment