Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


I had a great Mother's day. We went to church and then had dinner with the McGary's. I told my kids I didn't want gifts, just knowing that they are making good choices and are happy is all I want. I was spoiled though with flowers, chocolates, curling iron, and a special letter from each of them! Then to top off the day we did a three way skype with Shayne, Kortneigh and Elder Eppich! My friend let us use their premium account that allowed us to do this and it worked great! Elder Eppich is so happy and a great, obedient missionary. I couldn't have asked for a better day. We even got a family portrait!

I made this carboard cutout of Elder Eppich for Kaitlan and David's reception. I couldn't help but bring it out for Mother's Day. :) But Kade made me put him away because it kept freaking him out when he came into the room! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment