We finally got a letter from Kraymer! You can read it at www.elderkraymertoddeppich.blogspot.com
Pasco Airport 1/11/12 - 5:30 am
The night before he flew to MTC at Kade and Karigan's game

Shayne, Kortneigh, Kraymer, Kaitlan, David Walker
Pasco Airport 1/11/12 - 5:30 am
The night before he flew to MTC at Kade and Karigan's game

Orem IHOP hour before MTC
Walking him to the MTC
I still can't believe that Kraymer is on his Mission. It is a wonderful thing and I am so glad that the "send off" is over and now we can relax and enjoy his mission with him :) I had been preparing myself for Kraymer to leave but what no one told me was the pain it would cause to see him say goodbye to his siblings - t.o.r.t.u.r.e.- Is all I have to say. I knew Karigan would be a mess. (she has broken out in hives twice at school and cried endlessly at school for two days) I knew Kaitlan and Kortneigh would be a mess, they had literally been his mother for a semester at BYU. But I never expected it to be the heart breaker it was between brothers. It was the unspoken words of "I won't see you again for three plus years" hug and tears that literally ripped my heart out. But we all survived and things are great! We last minute changed plans and flew him to SLC and I am so glad we did!


No comments:
Post a Comment