Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I forgot I never posted this. So it's outdated but I want to include it for when I print this blog into a book.








Before I totally forget everything about Thanksgiving, I thought I better blog about it. We had a great ten days with all of the kids home. It was busy, eventful and great! We watched Kade play in the quarter and semi-final football games. CONNELL EAGLES are awesome! We celebrated Kraymer's 19th birthday Thursday, celebrated Shayne's 23rd birthday, watched Kade play in the quarter final game against Cashmere in snow on Saturday. Karigan received her Young Womanhood Recognition Award and received her patriarchal blessing on Sunday and Kade finally received his Eagle Scout Award on Wednesday! Hallelujah! The girls got pedicures and the men folk went to football practice at Chiawana and then ate at Texas Roadhouse. We played lots of fun games and ate lots of good food with McGarys, watched movies, hot tubbed, shot clay pigeons, put up Christmas lights and decorations, played the wii,relaxed and just enjoyed being together.

No comments:

Post a Comment