
My parents headed up to utah saturday morning, to make it in time for the priesthood session that night as well as the sunday morning session of General conference. So me Kraymer & Kade were sitting around last night around 8:30 when we hear the phone ring...to our surprise it was Kortneigh. She asked us to all go grab one of the portable phones, as she had some "Important news to tell us". Then she gave us the news!! Shayne Kelly had purposed to her just 30 minutes before at the temple! We were so excited! I was also a little upset though too, because when my parents asked me if I wanted to go down to Utah with them, but I would miss a week of Volleyball and Homecoming week, I decided to stay here and babysit Kraymer & Kade;) Olbviously not knowing Shayne was going to purpose! Its alright though, cause in a few weeks me and my mom are heading down to Utah again to do some wedding shopping! I cannot wait! In the mean-time Im still cooking, cleaning, slaving away and everything else that comes along with babysitting a 17 & 16 year old:) Congrats Kortneigh & Shayne
~Karigan


I am absolutely in love with this post! So happy for Kortneigh!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!! I can't believe you have kids old enough to get married!!! Congrats to Kortneigh & Shayne!
ReplyDeleteGreat post Karigan. You keep those baby brothers in line. You are the best!! Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteHA! I love that you are babysitting those big boys. So excited for Kortneigh!
ReplyDeletehaha. I love it! That's so funny karigan! Also, you will love doing all the wedding shopping, but even more YOUR MOM WILL!!! it's so fun! I am so excited for kortneigh. Good luck with those boys!;)
ReplyDeleteBummer you didn't go down to Utah with them, but it's good you are keeping the boys in line :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Kortneigh and Shayne!