Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Finished!!!

A while back my mom & I started making a blanket for one of my Young Women 10 hour projects. I decided to make it out of the minkie material. I kinda put it aside (after I picked out all the material) as things kept getting busier with teaching Swim Lessons and all. Anyways, I finished today during my lunch break from Lessons;) I'm very happy with the results. Cant wait to use it up at the Cabin in 4 days:) (Actually hopefully its warm enough that I wont have to!)
~Karigan
Here is a view, of half the blanket's top side, and half the blankets bottom side.
The 4 different minkie materials I picked out...

2 comments:

  1. love it!! You had better not need it at the cabin or I am staying home!!!!!!!! Is all I can say is it better be tanning weather:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Im kinda thinkin' I jinxed us...Great! Lol.
    ~Karigan

    ReplyDelete