Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mia-Maid Teacher Conference

On Saturday My mom, my dad and me went to the Tri-Stake (Pasco, Hermiston and Kennewick) Miamaid/ Teacher conference. It was a long day (8:30am-9:00pm) but I had alot of fun! In the morning we did a service project, and listened to a few speakers. We had lunch, then split into groups for three 45 min. classes. They were really great! We also had a testimony meeting, along with dinner and another speaker. Last, there was a dance (my favorite part:-) from 6:45-9:00pm. The good news- I danced about 17 times. The bad news- almost half of them were my cousins:-) haha. As you can tell in the picture below, I had alot of them there! However I did get to meet a few new people. Overall it was a fun day! I have developed a new hobby...Stake Dances!
~Karigan



Gage, Jacob, Garisun, Me, and Garrett

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know my brother talks to girls let alone sit by one, THIS IS GREAT!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jande,
    Haha neither did I! I guess hes not shy after all:)
    Karigan

    ReplyDelete