Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Happy Birthday Karigan!
Yes it's true. The babe is 14. No holding her back now. She is going to kill us, metaphorically speaking. (good one, huh Kort?). This girl is a mover and a shaker and knows how to get things going. She is one fun, happy girl who loves a party. She is very mature for her age and knows what she wants and how to organize it. I hope Stake Dances are what she thinks they are all cracked up to be or we will all pay for it. We look forward to every minute with her. The following pictures are, of course, taken in the wee hours of the morning celebrating her birthday. It was especially fun because we were able to "skype" the BYU sisters and wake them up as well "-). We love skype, if you haven't tried it, you should. I think she had a fun several days...as she has become very good at turning the birth day into a multi-day event. I still think the mother of these children should get something on these special days for obvious reasons. Regardless, we love this beautiful young lady and so glad she is ours baby girl.
.JPG)
.JPG)
This picture has NOTHING to do with her birthday, I just think it's really funny. We were at Kraymer and Kade's game being silly during half time and I took the picture of us. Still cracks me up. It won't be on the blog for long. It will be promptly removed and deleted as soon as she sees it!! Ha Ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh gosh...Really mom?
ReplyDelete~Karigan
Yeah lets just clarify that those top Pictures were taken VERY early in the morning. We all have our bad bed hair day(s) Mine just happened to fall on my Birthday:-) And as for the Picutre that has "nothing" to do with my birthday post...I thought for sure my mom deleted it immediately! Guess not. Anyways thanks
ReplyDelete~Karigan
Hey its Brenden happy late birthday!!!!! love the music.
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks Brenden:-)Did you skip today?!
ReplyDelete~Karigan
yeah i guess you could say that oh and loved your pictures. brenden
ReplyDelete