Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday...

I survived! Today I decided to go to black friday! I have never been before, either has anyone else in my family but I was the only one who insisted on going. I went with my Aunt Jan, Sarah and Jilayne. It was way fun! Although next year I need to remember to bring a coat for while im standing in the rain at 4:20 in the morning at Target. The whole night before while I was trying to fall asleep, I kept asking my self "Is it really worth it?" Waking up at 3 am? lol. I thought it was crazy though because we got to target at like 4:20 and it opened at 5:00, and we were pretty far towards the end of the line. I can't even imagine what time the people at the front of the line got there! Although we did get a FREE bag for being one of the first 500 people. After target we went to Kohls, the Mall then to Wal-Mart, and home. Overall I was exhausted because my body tends to need at least 7 hours of sleep (not 3 1/2), But im glad I did it, and can't wait until next year! Aunt Jan Said that we should all get shirts that say "I survived Black Friday!" I agree.
~Karigan

2 comments:

  1. I totally went for my first time as well. Waking up at 3 is not my time of the morning. But I'd say it was totally worth it! Now it is time to get some sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha exactly! It was way worth it though:)

    ReplyDelete