Saturday, October 3, 2009

Karigan

Our energetic, happy, bossy, baby loving, braceless, volleyball playing, sweet 13 year-old. She keeps us all in line. We're glad she is our baby.





5 comments:

  1. I knew that fence looked familiar. Lookin good, I'll have to start giving some pics out in Royal-Chad

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures! Are these taken at your house?

    Thanks for the well wishes. It was great to see you guys the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes, Karigan has turned into a beautiful young women...i've been gone way too long. It seems everyone is growning up faster and faster! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I clicked on your name after I saw you had left a comment on our blog. Karigan is beautiful. I was amazed when I saw her last summer at P. Lake. We miss your family. Thanks for stopping by our blog. I also wanted to tell you I was so sorry to hear about your nephew passing. That was such a sudden tragic event. I have uttered many prayers for the Edler family since I heard.

    ReplyDelete