Friday, September 11, 2009

CHS Football 2009

CHS Football 2009 is underway. One of our favorite times of the year! Love to follow the team both home and away. The team has great potential this year. They have worked hard. They had a great season opener with a win against Othello 28-7 last Friday night. Tonight we travel to Cashmere. Go Eagles! (Eagles won 14-10)

Bryant, Kraymer, Alan and Kade

Kraymer, Kade and Karigan with cousins Alison and Morgie.
The only bad thing about football season, stinky football brothers.

5 comments:

  1. Do they happen to be playing La Grande this year? I think they played us what? 1 or 2 years ago and they kicked our behinds! I was all for Connell and my hubby was on the La Grande side!

    ;)rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! It was good seeing you guys!! I wish I leaved closer so I could cheer those studs on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! My littlest brother is playing freshman football this year. Travis is hoping he can make it to watch a few games.

    ReplyDelete