Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer and Cousins--------Lots of pictures!!!


She didn't look very comfortable but she seemed to like it, I was holding her so long that my skin stuck to hers so If i moved she would wake up then quickly go back to sleep:)

Very Cute


Karigan JoAnn and Charly JoAnn


POSE.....


Kade thought he was pretty cool.....ok i'll admit it that was pretty awesome kade:)

look at nate's reaction in the backround!
Look at that cute little lady bug life jacket...
Me and My Cousin
Today we had all the cousins come over for swimming and a barbeque it was alot of fun! Can't wait to do it again. The weather was so nice too! For those of you who dont know, I absolutly LOVE babies and babysitting:) I hardly ever swam I just took care of my baby cousins. To me that was More fun than swimming! Also there is some pictures of me and my cousin after Nate's seminary Graduation. She is SO cute:)
~Karigan

2 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures! It's good thing you post pictures of Charly because we still haven't seen her, of course she is super cute as all their kids are. Too bad you don't live closer to us, we would definitely use you as our babysitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good pictures, my kids had a great time. We need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete